If You Have Opted for Video Tailor Services, We will guide you with the complete Dress Recommendations + The Information about the vendors/boutiques from which our previous clients have purchased or rented dresses.
You can hire the best team and go to the most gorgeous location... but in the end, it all boils down to how you look. It's what can make or break the shoot! Trust us, figuring out what to wear is as hard a decision as picking out the location. Picking the right outfit for your pre-wedding shoot can be a daunting task, and one that requires a bit more planning than you'd think!
Let us make your life easy by giving you the best dress combinations recommendations and the locations to get them from.
LONG TAIL GOWNS & FORMAL SHIRT & COAT
This gives photographer the opportunity to take creative shots (More recommended for photos than videos). You can simply get a long flowing fabric attached to any of your fav dress.
INDO WESTERN GOWNS & FORMAL COAT WITH SHIRT & BOW
The beauty of dress powers the photo. Dress plays the key role for a good picture. Indo western gowns come out best in the videos.
FULL LENGTH PARTY DRESS & FORMAL COATS
This creates an easy “go-to” look and is pleasing to the eyes in the photos and videos. If you have a concept based pre wedding, then wearing such dresses is highly recommended.
By Team Video Tailor
1. Short Dresses with Shirt or Tee
2. Short Party Dress with Formal Shirt
3. Long shirts like dresses with T-shirt and jeans
4. Midi Skirt and Top with Coat and trouser
5. Casual printed Gown with Formals
6. Gown with Tuxedo Suit
7. Cocktail or Off shoulder embellished Gown with Formals
8. Copper Sequined Floor Length Gown
9. Colourful Patiala Suit with Kurta
10. Saree with Formal Suit
11. Anarkali suit with Kurta/Shirt/Sweater
12. Cotton Silk Lehenga with Suit/Kurta
13. Floral Kurti with Colour Coordinated Kurta
14. Long Floral Skirts with Striped Crop Top
15. Casual Jeans and Top/T-shirt
16. Couple Tees
17. Twinning Together
If we are talking about trends and what is up to date, then how can we forget the twinning element. Twinning is what every other person is doing, some are doing it with their friends and others with their brother sisters. Well this is a really cute gesture of showing love and respect for each other’s choice and the love they have for each other. The twinning makes the couple look cute and fun loving. Their bond and their poses will be clearly seen in their pre wedding photographs in this outfit coordination. If not twinning then they can color coordinate each other’s outfit by wearing similar shades of the colour. Both the ideas will make them look cute and adorable together.
18. Sports outfit for Sports lovers
19. Dungaree with Tee or Shirt
20. Jumpsuit with Formal Shirt/Suit
Above stated are some of the Best Dress Recommendations for Pre Wedding Shoot