If You Have Opted for Video Tailor Services, We will guide you with complete Pre-wedding Dress Recommendations + The Information about the vendors/boutiques from which our previous clients have purchased or rented dresses.
LONG TAIL GOWNS & FORMAL SHIRT & COAT
This gives photographers the opportunity to take creative pre-wedding shots (More recommended for photos than videos). You can simply get a long-flowing fabric attached to any of your fav dresses.
INDO WESTERN GOWNS & FORMAL COAT WITH SHIRT & BOW
The beauty of dress powers the photo. Dress plays the key role for a good picture. Indo western gowns come out best in the videos.
FULL LENGTH PARTY DRESS & FORMAL COATS
This creates an easy “go-to” look and is pleasing to the eyes in the photos and videos. If you have a concept based pre wedding, then wearing such dresses is highly recommended.
By Team Video Tailor
1. Short Dresses with Shirt or Tee
2. Short Party Dress with Formal Shirt
3. Long shirts like dresses with T-shirt and jeans
4. Midi Skirt and Top with Coat and trouser
5. Casual printed Gown with Formals
6. Gown with Tuxedo Suit
7. Cocktail or Off shoulder embellished Gown with Formals
8. Copper Sequined Floor Length Gown
9. Colourful Patiala Suit with Kurta
10. Saree with Formal Suit
11. Anarkali suit with Kurta/Shirt/Sweater
12. Cotton Silk Lehenga with Suit/Kurta
13. Floral Kurti with Colour Coordinated Kurta
14. Long Floral Skirts with Striped Crop Top
15. Casual Jeans and Top/T-shirt
16. Couple Tees
17. Twinning Together
18. Sports outfit for Sports lovers
19. Dungaree with Tee or Shirt
20. Jumpsuit with Formal Shirt/Suit
Above stated are some of the Best Dress Recommendations for Pre Wedding Shoot