CONFERENCES AND SEMINARS ARE USUALLY LONGER IN DURATION AND PRIMARILY REQUIRES:
- Complete coverage of event
- Coverage of speeches given by speakers
- Voice recording should be decent and flawless.
- Video recording should be continuous (without breaks in speeches covered)
- Video quality can be as per the budget (dependent on the type and number of cameras used).
MULTI CAMERA CONFERENCE VIDEO/SEMINAR VIDEO SHOOT:
Multi camera is recommended when a proper coverage of seminar is needed. Multi camera will facilitate the option of recording the speaker, audience and other attendees parallel. Number of cameras required can be calculated as per the scale of the event. Having three cameras for shoot is a basic number for Seminar Multicamera shoot.
SINGLE CAMERA SHOOT
For budget constraint conference/seminars shoot, even single camera shoot will work, but camera can either take the speaker or the audience at one time. Keeping one camera is only recommended when the purpose is to keep a recording of the speech delivered.