We are the top rated 3d animation outsourcing company in India. We have a team of experienced and dedicated 3D professionals to provide on-time services. To better understand our working style and how we are going to serve you, we have designed our working mechanism into the below Infographic.
- A Skype/In Person meeting with our Creative Director: Firstly, we will arrange a skype/in person meeting between you and our Creative Director/Representative to understand your requirement and then from your input he/she will design a tentative storyboard.
- Storyboard and approval of the project: The storyboard is foundation stone of the 3D project. Whatever design elements, flow, animation, sequence, duration is decided at this phase, would be final. Based on this storyboard, cost evaluation will be done and shared with you.
- Cost Evaluation with 20% Advance Payment – Based on your inputs and the scale of the project, our team will give you a quotation for the outsourcing service. You are expected to give 20% of the payment in advance. If you are working with our team for the first time, then you can also test our services for two working days. You can do the same by checking our designer’s work through screen sharing through team viewer.
- First Draft of the Project (40% payment) – The first draft of the project will be delivered in the mutually pre-decided timeline (with watermark). You will be required to make 40% of the payment after receiving the first draft of the video. At any moment, you can check the designing process and work development through team viewer.
- Remaining 40% payment – After the necessitated changes, final draft of the project will be delivered to you without watermark. Remaining 40% of the payment must be made before delivery of the final project.